MPI 1
Materials: phone camera for photography, photoshop, a book, a torch lighter
Process: I added burns on the book to show how it was already breaking down before i lit it on fire completely. I then had my friend hold the book but didn’t like how the photos were turning out so instead I told her how to take the photo and I posed. Then I experimented with different angles. Once I had sufficient photos of me holding the book, I threw it into the fire to capture a couple more photos of it burning to represent giving up after trying again and again.
Idea: I wanted to use fire to represent the passion in reading a book and the anger and frustration one might feel trying to read the book and not being able to. Additionally we experimented with smoke to represent the confusion and cloudy thinking one with a learning disability might feel when they are trying to read.
lets try to get the photos to work
ReplyDeletealways check to see if it worked
Delete